My research focuses on the relationship between international order and conflict, the role that ideology and symbolic politics play in societal mobilization, and public opinion about global governance and conflict.
- "LGBT Military Service Policies in the United States." In Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Politics with Jami Taylor (2020)
- "Hierarchy and War" (co-author) American Journal of Political Science (AJPS)
- "Reactionaries and Relatability: How Russia Raises Support for its Foreign Policy Among US Conservatives by Signaling Similarity." (co-author) Under review at the The Journal of Politics (JOP)
- "Perils of Legitimacy: How Legitimation Strategies Sow the Seeds of Order Failure" (Dissertation)
- "Measuring International Order" (lead author)
- "Getting to Yes: What Convinces the U.S. Public to Go to War?" (lead author)
- "A Plea for Subsidiarity or Chaos? Explaining Conservative Opposition to Global Governance" (sole author)